Friday, April 21, 2006

Puppies!


My bro just bought "ME" the CUTEST Chocolate Lab puppy in the whole wide world!! (Maybe not ME per se... but that's just all technicalities)... Leo's got these ginormous cute puppy paws, and some super hero floppy ears that help him fly as he pounces on the toys he chases, and this crazy tongue that just licks the hell out of everyone and every dog in sight no matter how mean the doggy is. He just loves everyone and is always sooo happy! And the bestest part is.... I'm his favorite!

In about 10 hrs or so my bus leaves for Cape Breton... going to work at Helix Digital in Sydney (poor bastards... don't know what they've gotten themselves into... haha). Have to go look for a refridgerator box for shelter though.... as of yet I have no place to stay, and I start on Monday. Haha! Hopefully someone will donate some waterproofing (saran wrap) and some insulation (tin foil). Usually the lucky horseshoe up my butt seems to kick in when I'm in dire need... hopefully it will kick in soon. ....should probably go finish my laundry too and pack. haha!

Cheers! Thanks for stoppin by!

14 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Rikki said...

Awwww these are so CUTE!
i just wanna give em a squeeze :)

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Love the pictures, especially of Leo going for the toy.

Don't worry too much about the snow that's forecast for Sydney tonight and tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be gone by Sunday since the forecast is for 9C and Monday's forecast is 13C (yhea, I suck, sorry about that).

And remember that if the fridge box, saran wrap & tin foil don't work out, I'm just a 'quick' 4 & 1/2hr commute away. After working 8hrs & commuting 9, you'll still have 7hrs/day to sleep, party & draw.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Mitchel Kennedy said...

Hey, cute puppy designs! Interesting shapes, too. Good luck with finding a place to live! See you Monday. =)

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice page of pups.
-brian

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Robert McLaughlin said...

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the comment on my post about my crazy wife. You've got a great blog.

I love your style and sense of humor. I also don't get the old-man young-lady thing. However, many movies and films use this type of relationship as a main theme. The old-woman young-man relationship is very uncommon.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Lil' Sis! Hope your first day of work goes well, and that you fared well in your cardboard box.

xo -Kat. :)

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

hey, how are my pals doing out there? tell them to drop me a line already!!!!!

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Lettie Lo said...

hah tks for dropping by =D u hav awesome designs toO!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fun cool character drawings!! CUTE doggies!! YOur cookies monster ROCKS TOO!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I Want More Cartoons! What Happened To You Drawing Cartoons?!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Mad Guru said...

Congratulations on the puppy and the job! I'm sure it'll be a great experience. Love the fun poses of your puppy. You've really captured the fun and hyperness!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Koool pups, and thanks for the kind words and visit take care!!!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Nabeel said...

ohhh this is just adorableeeeeeeeeeeee !!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Hans said...

Really fun character:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home