Friday, April 07, 2006

Jack Johnson & Curious George


Curious George put 3D to SHAME!! What a Phenomenal film! Made me sooo excited to be an animator. While the credits were rolling all the children in the theatre started dancing together in the aisles..... There were about 3 or 4 groups of them.... and I'm thinkin..... this is what it's all about! This is why I animate!

Here's my first attempt at JJ and George.... Not quite convinced I captured Jack Johnson's essence accurately.... he always looks so humble in photos.... but it's a fun pic non the less. ... I'll try again and see what I can come up with.

Thanks for Droppin by!

3 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger justinpatrickparpan said...

Beautiful line work. Very elegant.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger ANester1 said...

Jack is so cute, eh?

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger onemanpunkband said...

AMAZING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home