Tuesday, April 11, 2006

C is for COKE-ies



Dear Mr. Christie,

I wanted to write you to let you know I know your secret. I know you’ve been cutting a deal with the PoPo in order to get your hands on some of that addictive white powder you to mix in with your oh soooo delicious Girl Guide COKE-ies…… Personally I think you’ve been extremely irresponsible with your loyal consumers. I am not saying you should quit selling this product (knowing me I would end up in some rehab facility with no-name cookies that don’t even twist properly). I’m just saying maybe you should take a trip out west, get some of B.C.’s finest herbs and make some Special Brownies. Not only would it tie in brilliantly with your Girl Guide campaign, but it would also give your consumers the choice to start with a gateway dessert rather thank starting them off with the hard stuff. At least then, if they found the addiction to come on too strong, they would have safer and easier product to come down from rather than being blindly trapped by your irresistibly delicious Girl Guide Coke-ies.

Sincerely,

Coke-ie Caroline

9 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Sweet! Love the picture :) Sadly, we used to be some of "The Organizations" biggest "coke-ie pushers". Live It Up!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

hahahaha! It's true..... we totally pushed the Coke-ies! Holy CRAPOLA!

Ignorance is bliss!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Steve Stark said...

Ever seen National lampoons loaded weapon?? Wilderness Girls!!!! haha If you havent I look like an idiot...but thats cool.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger kevin micallef said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Great work here. Nice to see that you enjoyed Curious George. I was fortunate enough to be able to work on a few scenes.....hopefully we will see traditional animation make a comeback.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Dan Elder said...

Hey thanks for the kind words on my blog I must say you have excellent lines i really enjoy the life your drawings convey

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Lee said...

update your blog you lazy bum

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

haha! I'm on vacation... more stuff to come thurs.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Very fun sketch looks like the cookie monsters G hahaha thanks for stoppping by before hope all is kool down on your side tak care!!!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Mad Guru said...

Aww, Coke-ee monster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home