Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tdot or Bust



K I'm a Tard!

I hope I look better in real life.

Just got back from an adventure to Toronto... visit my bro, his fiance, and "MY" chocolate lab puppy! Anyways.... it's a long car ride from Moncton to Toronto... so I started playing with my camera (In case you were wondering... I'm not vein.... I was just a Tard who was bored!) For some reason when I post them on this blog the colours look inverted.... these photos weren't altered in photoshop or anything... just combined in illustrator. I thought these silly pics were cool because I look like a completely different person in each of them.

8 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger ANester1 said...

they're so funny, you'd make a great cartoon...

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Lee said...

indeed you are a tard, but what can you do..I know, post more drawings!! yea!!!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Mad Guru said...

Cool pics!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The one on the top left is gonna give me nightmares.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Love the pics. It's amazing how different you look in all of them.

Take Care -Kat. :)

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Jason C said...

HAHAH.. the one that stretched your smile aross the screen is hillarious.. nice...

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Dan Elder said...

HAHAHHA in the middle left one you got some crazy psycho peepers going on...creepy

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger bmacneil said...

tard...these pics are crazy i like them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home