Friday, March 24, 2006

The Madness Continues




This is a Classic gouache on cardboard box. ... obviously a timeless masterpiece... lol. My dad brought up the point that he never understood why a cousin of his used to do these gorgeous paintings on the worst material..... but really, I figure I don't have a clue about how to use gouache properly, I'm just messin around and having fun. If I've learned one thing about being an animator is that drawings aren't precious... you can always come up with something better.... so why not just mess around and have some fun on whatever material you find.

8 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Martin Wittig said...

These guys are looking great! I love both the colors and the poses!Fun stuff:)

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Geoff Leonard said...

I think the little blobby one with all the toes is my fav!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

hahaahahh, wow nice work. Cool design, and i love that cardboard medium, great idea.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger R.A. MacNeil said...

Nice. First one's my fav.

-Ryan

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

Thanks... monsters are fun.... there's no rules, just creation.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I Love your monsters! I had no idea you had such diverse talent. I'm completely impressed! Count down to the birthdays....I think a framed monster would do quite nicely :)

Take Care, Kat. :)

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger B Roy said...

framed monster for me too !

Great work love it.

-B Roy

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger boob said...

Dig these monsters on cardboard. Such meticulous hair rendering :)

Sweet stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home