Thursday, March 16, 2006


Cheers to all of you for checking out my blog! I'm Caroline aka CJ or Ceeeeej. I'm a classically trained 2D animator from Eastern Canada. Inspiring work includes Al Hirschfeld, Steven Silver, Looneytunes, Curious George, old school hand drawn animation(can't beat that quality), The Incredibles.... so many more.......

Wishing more studios were Classical 2D.....I miss animating on paper. Pencils don't crash on you.



My buddy Mike "Utah" wanted to be immortalized as a Simpsons character... I found him "asleep" on Canada day weekend in front of the campfire with a beer in his hand.

4 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That Simpson's drawing is amazing!! I mean, all of it is, but you know how much I love those guys. Love, Grubby.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

Thanks Grubby! When are we going to get together and collaborate on a brilliant idea that will make us gazillionaires?!?!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

love your blog and all your work! Love this one in particular! Great work!My husband's brother did the voices for Troy McClure and Lionel Hutt on the Simpson's. He was Phil Hartman from Brantford, Ontario.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger IamOSI said...

diggin the simpsons take. nicely done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home