Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ron Wood


No one ROCKS like the Stones that's for sure! I love the old school rock with guys like Van the Man and all the guys in The Last Waltz.... they didn't have to look pretty to sell records. It was about the music not the empty shallow products you see in pop music today. I'm thinking I might do a bit of a tibute to the guys who can really rock. Any requests?

So here's my Ronny Wood.... it's my first ever attempt at doing any full body charicature... I'm not completly happy with all the line quality and I'm not sure if I should add more detail for clothing to make it look more rock... will probably redo him then start on the rest of the band, so any constructive criticism would be awesome!

8 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

Nice work with the lines, and yup, I am a trapeze guy

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger B Roy said...

The body is so simple but it works good jobe.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger B Roy said...

JOB* wow I need my coffe lol anyway nice work CJ ttl.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fun drawing!! Love the style!! You have real coool character design works!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

Thanks guys! :)

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful blog Caroline :) is nice to find a girl ;)!!!Keep it up!!!

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Richard Mitchelson said...

The body and simple line are really something... Thanks for the kind words on my blog. Hope to get some new stuff soon. Great work.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger spacesick said...

True words and an awesome caricature! I guess that's what it was like in the days before music videos.

I put in my humble request for anybody from AC/DC. Now them were some hard-rockin', ugly-ass dudes! That's the way it should be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home