Friday, May 19, 2006

Time for Explosions!





I was checkin out Ron Doucette's blog http://floobynooby.blogspot.com// and he had a GREAT tutorial on how to make cracked mud into an exploding planet. Looks freakin cool! (Waaay cooler than mine) .... since I kinda had a rotten day I decided it was time to give up on life and explode. There's my before and after shot. .... and then I wondered what Mick Jagger would look like exploded..... So there ya go.

Happy May 2-4 weekend!! Cheers


And ps.... And in case any of you think I hate Kyle..... I think he's totally rad (even if he does play with Barbie all day.... who am I to judge) and I'm lookin forward to workin with him!

.....succccker!

10 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Mitchel Kennedy said...

Hey, that was the Stone's huge Moncton show! I was there! Ol' Mickie didn't explode though.. that would have been cool.

That picture of you is hilarious. My my, the size of the eyes on you! The explosion of you looks like a fetus, though (because of the eye and elliptical shape around you). So really, it's an image of your begining, and not your end. It's the cosmic birth of Caroline!

Awesome stuff! Thanks for the tutorial link! Don't have anymore bad days! =)

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Stephen M. Levinson said...

great expolsions!

Steve

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

The Cosmic Birth Of Caroline, Yhea, I was there. Tried to give her back to the energy of the universe, but it wouldn't take her back. Luckily for me, it wouldn't.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger B Roy said...

You make an exploding reaction every where you go CJ!!!

Good stuff good stuff!

Brian

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger ken said...

does you face actually do that or is that photoshop?

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

Yes my face actually does that....

are you trying to imply that it's um..... Sexy? hahahahaha

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Chris Graf said...

exploderific

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Dan Elder said...

Holy eye balls

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Dan Elder said...

batman

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Ron said...

Awesome images!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home