Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Random Street Guy

What a gorgeous day for a walk.... in my travels I saw this guy.... an old fart, with a wrinkly turtle-like neck, obviously overdressed... and he knows it too.... he's wearing a heavy over sized winter jacket, and he pulls his winter ski hat to the tip of his knoggin.... looked like he was wearing a giant condom on his head but couldn't quite get it off.... It was hilarious... I actually stopped in my tracks and pulled out my sketchbook to make sure I remembered him. I don't know if he was trying to cover his bald head... I just can't understand why he wouldn't take the ski hat off.... of course I never understand men so that's nothing new... lol.

Does anyone have an explanation for why older men wear hats as high as they can on their heads? Is it to protect the comb over?

4 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Yes, I think you're right, it's deffinately to keep the rest of the world protected from their bald spots and comb overs. Thank God for sensitve men :)

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger ANester1 said...

I think it's funny to see people that you have to take a double-take on and realize-hey somethings just not right. When I was in my teens I used to ride the bus. It's amazing the crazy things you see.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Nabeel said...

this is great .. why does he have a long face though?

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one who draws unusual people walking the streets. i was starting to feel guilty. - You have some great stuff on here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home