Saturday, July 22, 2006

SMRT

Sooo apparently I'm not accepted into Brain Academy.... What the F ?!?!??! This nintendo game measures how smart you are... apparently the heavier the brain, the smarter you are.... everyone at the studio got between a 1,000g to a 1,300 gram brain which means they're pretty smart.... I on the other hand scored a 374g brain.... yup that's not a typo 374.......... yeeeeeeahhhhh..... I got a D- and Barlett tells me there's no F grade.

I can't figure out why the game called me stupid..... Barlett probably reprogrammed it to get those results... I always suspected he was jealous of my geniusness... Bastard!! haha..... it couldn't have been a result of Mom dropping me on my head in preschool when she was carrying me on her shoulders....... I'm sure me and Alexander Keiths will figure this out.

4 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Sean Bartlett said...

I actually said "I don't 'think' it goes any lower than D-." I was wrong though, it goes down to F-.

....also I have a score of 1460g now :p

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!, thanks for the positive message!... i love your work!

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger B Roy said...

I wonder how alexander would score on this game ???

Mmmmm I mite go and ask him my self...

-Brian

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger K.B. said...

Very nice and fresh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home