Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pie Eating Video

http://www.collideascope-animation.blogspot.com/

Check out this link for the Pie Eating Video from Friday's competition....(and the pic that doesn't make me look like a butch lesbian at all) I think the video really emphasizes the kind of classy lady I am.... it'll make you laugh, it'll make you cry, it will make you wonder why I'm still single.........

.... oh wait that's not right.....

never-the-less it was a delicious adventure. Congrats to Paul who really shoved that pie down his throat and still managed to go for lunch. What a machine!

9 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Wow, it's like watching a train wreck! Congrats on your second place finish. It's deffinately something to put on your dating & animation resume. "Top 10 Reasons To Date/Hire Caroline" :)

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Mitchel Kennedy said...

WOW that was amazing! Congratulations!

PS.
Email me

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger ShittyShitLips said...

Nice job on second place! You gonna challange Paul to a re-match?

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Laverathos said...

Next time somebody signs me up for one of these events, somebody should probably tell me about it.

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Dan Elder said...

Hinterlands Who's who:

The Pie eating Jarvis

found in the wild of canada's eastern provinces the elusive but magestic pie eating Jarvis runs loose amongst the forrest. in a forever search for pie of any kind, once she has found pie she will defend the chance to feast with her life.. ushually quit friendly and doscilie the pie eating jarvis becomes quit vicious when cornered or faced with competion towards her pie.


thats what that picture of you reminded me of.. HAHAH! rock on JARIBIS

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger B Roy said...

mmmm pie

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Holy... crap.

That was the most beautiful thing I've seen in quite a while.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Thanks for checking out my blog :) Can I request more animation on your blog please! Hope you have a great weekend. (L) -Kat. :)

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

Always knew u were a lezbo jarvis, ....but hey, nothing against that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home