Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sookie McSookster




K so I have this scene that just won't die... and as much as I whine about it and sit here and sook, it still won't finish itself... My keyboard doesn't have the standard F17 key which apparently is the Auto Animate key... so my resolution is simple... draw a stupid looking pissed off elephantish type creature and hope my scene will be done by the time I'm done drawing it.... and if all else fails, delete this stupid freakin scene from the show.....

... it's only one scene... no one will notice.

5 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Darryl Bisson said...

let me guess....its my scene isnt it? hehe! Looks great!

Cheers!
Darryl

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Mirco said...

That elephant has a single persons glow.... maybe....I don't know what that means actually that elephants is probably happily married or in a commited relationship. All I know is the next D and J boards, angry elephants.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Sorry to tell you Caroline, sulking didn't work when you were five (okay, maybe it did...), and it won't work now. Hope you can put the sulking elephant to work for you :)

xos.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger David Germain said...

That's a cool-looking elephant. It looks like a character from a Terrytoons cartoon c. 1957 or something.

Hey, maybe one of thses quick doodles will turn into a main character of an animated TV show that you could pitch to your bosses. If it sells, and you manage to get total creative control over the project, you'll never have to hammer out stupid scenes like the one you're doing now. Instead you'll be dishing out those scenes to other unfortunate artists.

Just a thought.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Curtis said...

I'd notice it's gone...
...eventually...

Now get back to work, you too Don.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home